- On-site Security
- On-site Management
- On-site Banking
- Underground Parking
- Numerous restaurants and service shops on ground and skyway level
- Connected to downtown pedestrian skyway system
- 24/7 lobby officer
- Infrastructure Upgrades:
- Upgraded fire life safety system
- Energy management system to manage air control and central plant
- Elevator modernization with new controls and interior finishes
- Low flow restroom fixtures
- VFDs on all air handling units and large horsepower pumps
Two U.S. Bank automated teller machines (ATM) are located in the atrium on the first level in U.S. Bank Plaza.
Bike Storage and Locker Facilities
Bike racks are located at the corners of 6th Street and 3rd Avenue and 5th Street and 2nd Avenue.
In addition to the bike racks outside the building, there are a limited number of bike storage spaces available in a secured room inside U.S. Bank Plaza. The bike storage room is located behind the high-rise elevator lobby in the North Tower. The room is accessible via the 5th Street emergency exit doors. Parking contracts are $65.00/year and are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please call the Hines Management Office for details and availability.
Locker and shower facilities are located on P-3 and are available free of charge for tenant daily use. No overnight locker storage is allowed.